Welcome To Teamsters Local 776
Teamsters Local 776 is the largest Teamsters Local in Pennsylvania. Chartered by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters in 1937, we are located in South-Central PA. Our diverse mix of over 8,500 members work in six different counties.
Mobile App Installation
To begin using the Local 776 Mobile App follow these simple steps:
1. Download the Android or Apple version from the local 776 website via your smartphone browser by selecting the appropriate download button above. Follow the prompts to install the app on your device. If installing on an Apple device select yes to allow push notification messages. Once installed the app will open to the main page.
2. If you are NOT currently a registered user of the Local 776 website and do not receive email messages from Local 776 then select “App Registration” from the menu and complete the form where it says “New User Registration". Existing Local 776 website users can skip this step.
3. That’s it! Once you are a registered user of the App you will receive push notifications from Local 776.
4. Additionally, if you are a registered user of the website and would like to receive employer specific notifications from Local 776 follow these easy steps:
1. This step will only have to be completed one time. Once your App Registration is approved or if you are an Existing Local 776 user, you will need to log in to the app next. Click Member Resources from the main page (Android users will need to select Member Home next) then enter your website username and password in the pop up log in box to log in.
2. After completing this step, you will receive employer specific notifications from Local 776
What's New at IBT 776
The Circus is coming to town! And Local 776 has tickets for you! The Local Union has purchased 100 adult tickets and 100 children's tickets. The tickets can be picked up at the Camp Hill or York Union Hall during normal business hours. Don’t delay; tickets are on a first come first served basis! Full details are below:
Are you hosting a Super Bowl Party on Sunday, February 11, or just staying home and watching with your family? The Super Bowl is an event all its own, it spurs sales from televisions, to food and snacks, soft drinks, and adult beverages, to name a few. Support your fellow Union Brothers and Sisters who work in the snack food and beverage industries by buying their employers' products. See the list below for various beers, snacks, and soft drinks manufactured by Union Labor.
Yellow Corporation and its operating companies filed for bankruptcy in the District of Delaware Bankruptcy Court on August 6, 2023. Yellow Corporation is currently in the process of selling off its assets to gain cash to pay its debts. Please see below for additional information concerning the proceedings:
On behalf of the Officers, Agents, Staff, and myself, I would like to wish everyone a Safe, and Happy New Year. As we turn the page on another year, do not look back on what could have, or should have happened. Look forward with optimism and promise to a new year filled with opportunities!
President, Teamsters Local 776
IBT UnionActive Newswire Updated: Feb. 22 (21:14)
Teamster Local 87 History Teamsters Local 87 Immigrants Aren't ‘Taking Our Jobs’ Teamsters Local 355 NLRB: No More Dodging Labor Law With Temp Agencies, Franchise Structures Teamsters Local 355 Virtual Construction Job Fair Feb 28, 2023 Teamsters Local 87 Code of Excellence Teamsters Local 87 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING DATES Teamsters Local 745 UnionActive Newswire Join the Newswire!
Updated: Feb. 22 (22:04)
Immigrants Aren't ‘Taking Our Jobs’ Teamsters Local 355 NLRB: No More Dodging Labor Law With Temp Agencies, Franchise Structures Teamsters Local 355 2 cities unite to honor Las Cruces Police Officer Jonah Hernandez at El Paso funeral El Paso Municipal Police Officers' Association Production updates Feb 22 UAW Local 602 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING DATES Teamsters Local 745 Please complete our Survey for LICENSED PROVIDER for Health Insurance Work Group AFSCME Local 132 The Rick Smith Show
A daily radio show that focuses on working family issues. Hosted by Rick Smith, a Teamster member from Pennsylvania.
Follow the Google link below to access Rick's show
"Where working people come to talk"
Rick also hosts a daily segment on labor history at 2:00 PM
To visit the Rick Smith Show Website follow the link below
This web site is presented for informational purposes only. No endorsements of a corporate entity or any link is intended or implied. Logos and trademarks that appear do so coincidentally with photographic images displayed and remain the property of their rightful owners. Opinions written or linked from this site are those of individuals involved and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the owner and/or operator of this web site. The owner and/or operator of this web site cannot guarantee the accuracy of outside information linked from our site. Teamsters Local 776 All Rights Reserved.
Teamster Nation News
Teamster News Updated Daily
Follow the link below for Daily Teamster News: