Welcome To Teamsters Local 776
Teamsters Local 776 is the largest Teamsters Local in Pennsylvania. Chartered by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters in 1937, we are located in South-Central PA. Our diverse mix of over 8,500 members work in six different counties.
Mobile App Installation
To begin using the Local 776 Mobile App follow these simple steps:
1. Download the Android or Apple version from the local 776 website via your smartphone browser by selecting the appropriate download button above. Follow the prompts to install the app on your device. If installing on an Apple device select yes to allow push notification messages. Once installed the app will open to the main page.
2. If you are NOT currently a registered user of the Local 776 website and do not receive email messages from Local 776 then select “App Registration” from the menu and complete the form where it says “New User Registration". Existing Local 776 website users can skip this step.
3. That’s it! Once you are a registered user of the App you will receive push notifications from Local 776.
4. Additionally, if you are a registered user of the website and would like to receive employer specific notifications from Local 776 follow these easy steps:
1. This step will only have to be completed one time. Once your App Registration is approved or if you are an Existing Local 776 user, you will need to log in to the app next. Click Member Resources from the main page (Android users will need to select Member Home next) then enter your website username and password in the pop up log in box to log in.
2. After completing this step, you will receive employer specific notifications from Local 776
What's New at IBT 776
National UPS Teamsters Stewards Call - Sunday, February 5
General President Sean M. O’Brien and General Secretary-Treasurer Fred Zuckerman will be holding a National UPS Teamsters Call with shop stewards this Sunday to announce the launch of the UPS Teamsters Contract Unity Pledge campaign.
We urge all stewards to register for this call and participate to hear important updates from O’Brien, Zuckerman, and other leaders from the International.
To register for the call follow the link below:
Workers’ Memorial Day is observed in York and Adams Counties on April 28th to remember workers who lost their lives on their job. The York-Adams Counties Central Labor Council AFL-CIO; York, Pennsylvania sponsors The Richard L. Boyd Workers’ Memorial Day Essay Contest, offering a scholarship to eligible High School Seniors Details can be found below:
Teamsters at UPS face weekly issues with payroll problems. Full-time or part-time, combination jobs, article 22 jobs, and air driver jobs, to name a few, all seem to keep the payroll dept in a state of confusion.
The International has launched a new feature on the UPS Teamsters app. The Payroll Calculator helps you keep track of your hours and pay, giving UPS drivers, inside workers, in all classifications a tool to fight back when management shortchanges our members. Don’t let the company steal your time. Keeping your own records helps build a stronger case when you need to file a grievance.
The UPS Teamsters app is available for Android and Apple devices by following the links below:
Android UPS Teamsters app:
Apple UPS Teamster app:
Log in to the app and be sure to refresh by hitting the yellow “update button” on the bottom of your screen to install the latest feature. Tap the Payroll Calculator button. From week to week, you can calculate straight time, time and a half, and double time on any given day at any rate you input, giving you your gross pay for the week. Tap the yellow “Add Shift” button at the bottom to add a shift to the same day at a different rate, if needed. You can go back to previous weeks to see all of your entries.
If you haven’t already done so register for the Local 776 website and Mobile App. Registered users of the website and app get email alerts and app notifications when information concerning events, information, and news about Local 776 are posted. To register for the website and app follow the registration links on the website’s home page. Your email address is not shared with anyone; it is only used by Local 776 to stay in contact with you.
Teamster Nation News
Teamster News Updated Daily
Follow the link below for Daily Teamster News:
IBT UnionActive Newswire Updated: Feb. 04 (04:00)
Week Ending 2/3/2023 Teamsters Local 355 Week Ending 2/3/2023 Teamsters Local 570 Teamsters Honor The Lessons of Black History Teamsters Local 570 Week Ending 2/3/2023 Teamsters Local 992 The Threat of Supreme Injustice Teamsters Local 570 The Threat of Supreme Injustice Teamsters Local 355 UnionActive Newswire Join the Newswire!
Updated: Feb. 04 (06:05)
Week Ending 2/3/2023 Teamsters Local 355 Week Ending 2/3/2023 Teamsters Local 570 Teamsters Honor The Lessons of Black History Teamsters Local 570 Week Ending 2/3/2023 Teamsters Local 992 The Threat of Supreme Injustice Teamsters Local 570 The Threat of Supreme Injustice Teamsters Local 355 The Rick Smith Show
A daily radio show that focuses on working family issues. Hosted by Rick Smith, a Teamster member from Pennsylvania.
"Where working people come to talk"
Rick also hosts a daily segment on labor history at 2:00 PM
To visit the Rick Smith Show Website follow the link below
This web site is presented for informational purposes only. No endorsements of a corporate entity or any link is intended or implied. Logos and trademarks that appear do so coincidentally with photographic images displayed and remain the property of their rightful owners. Opinions written or linked from this site are those of individuals involved and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the owner and/or operator of this web site. The owner and/or operator of this web site cannot guarantee the accuracy of outside information linked from our site. Teamsters Local 776 All Rights Reserved.