Welcome To Teamsters Local 776
Teamsters Local 776 is the largest Teamsters Local in Pennsylvania. Chartered by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters in 1937, we are located in South-Central PA. Our diverse mix of over 8,500 members work in six different counties.
Summer Meeting Notice By a vote of the membership in attendance at the May 2022 monthly membership meeting the monthly meetings for June, July, and August 2022 have been suspended. The Local Union would like to wish everyone a safe and happy summer. We look forward to seeing you at the Local picnic, the golf outing, and when monthly membership meetings resume in September 2022. Mobile App Installation
To begin using the Local 776 Mobile App follow these simple steps:
1. Download the Android or Apple version from the local 776 website via your smartphone browser by selecting the appropriate download button above. Follow the prompts to install the app on your device. If installing on an Apple device select yes to allow push notification messages. Once installed the app will open to the main page.
2. If you are NOT currently a registered user of the Local 776 website and do not receive email messages from Local 776 then select “App Registration” from the menu and complete the form where it says “New User Registration". Existing Local 776 website users can skip this step.
3. That’s it! Once you are a registered user of the App you will receive push notifications from Local 776.
4. Additionally, if you are a registered user of the website and would like to receive employer specific notifications from Local 776 follow these easy steps:
1. This step will only have to be completed one time. Once your App Registration is approved or if you are an Existing Local 776 user, you will need to log in to the app next. Click Member Resources from the main page (Android users will need to select Member Home next) then enter your website username and password in the pop up log in box to log in.
2. After completing this step, you will receive employer specific notifications from Local 776
What's New at IBT 776
Please see below for information concerning a cost of living (COLA) increase for Teamster UPS Members:
It’s that time of the year again, the Local 776 Golf Tournament is coming. Dust off your clubs and clean your spikes, the local’s best will go at it again. Bragging rights are on the line: from the break room, the lunchroom, to the locker room the talk will be about the competition and what could have, should have, and would have happened if the shots had gone the way they should have! Spots fill up quickly, get your foursome together and get in the game! Full details are below:
Local 776 held their membership family picnic on Sunday, June 12th. Knoebels amusement park was the place for a day of food, fun, fellowship, and good times with family, friends, and co-workers. What a way to kick off the unofficial start of summer! Schools out, the weather cooperated, and a day at Knoebels! Members, spouses, kids, grandkids, and retirees filled Knoebels making it one of Local 776’s largest member events. Inside the park, Teamster Pride was on display as a steady stream of Teamster Members and family members sporting Teamster hats, caps, T-shirts, and sweatshirts milled about the park enjoying themselves.
As is the custom at Local 776 events, tickets were sold throughout the day for a 50-50 drawing to benefit the Local Union’s scholarship fund. The 50/50 winner was Devon Park, daughter of YRC member Clarence Park. Additionally, there were two drawings for televisions that were won by Michael Hess from Amsted Rail and Ron Howard from UPS.
Commented Local 776 President Ed Thompson “It’s a good feeling seeing my Brothers and Sisters, along with their families and friends, enjoying each other, the day, and the park. I’m proud of this turnout; you, the members supporting your Local Union, fueling that sense of pride. I would like to thank EVERYONE from Local 776 who put so much time and effort into making the picnic a success. Without your support, this event could not happen”.
To view additional photos from the picnic please visit the Photo Gallery to view “Knoebels Family Picnic 2022”. Thanks to all the members who submitted photos of your day at the park. There is also a gallery titled “Members Knoebels Photos 2022” to view the members’ photos.
Big Teamster smiles!
Too Much Picnic!
Smiling faces all over the park!
Teamster Nation News
Teamster News Updated Daily
Follow the link below for Daily Teamster News:
IBT UnionActive Newswire Updated: Jun. 27 (04:00)
Week Ending 06/24/2022 Teamsters Local 355 Week Ending 06/24/2022 Teamsters Local 570 Week Ending 06/24/2022 Teamsters Local 992 Keeping Workers Poor Is Bad For Business Teamsters Local 570 Tesla Sued By Former Employees For Violating WARN Act Teamsters Local 570 Keeping Workers Poor Is Bad For Business Teamsters Local 355 UnionActive Newswire Join the Newswire!
Updated: Jun. 27 (04:05)
CWA/AT&T Orange FINAL Bargaining Report CWA Local 2222 AT&T TENTATIVE AGREEMENT! Communications Workers of America Local 1120 Week Ending 06/24/2022 Teamsters Local 355 Week Ending 06/24/2022 Teamsters Local 570 River Rhythms 2022 IBEW 280 Local 40 McLaren Macomb RN Update...We've been busy! RN Staff Council, OPEIU, Local 40, AFL-CIO, CLC The Rick Smith Show
A daily radio show that focuses on working family issues. Hosted by Rick Smith, a Teamster member from Pennsylvania.
"Where working people come to talk"
Rick also hosts a daily segment on labor history at 2:00 PM
To visit the Rick Smith Show Website follow the link below
This web site is presented for informational purposes only. No endorsements of a corporate entity or any link is intended or implied. Logos and trademarks that appear do so coincidentally with photographic images displayed and remain the property of their rightful owners. Opinions written or linked from this site are those of individuals involved and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the owner and/or operator of this web site. The owner and/or operator of this web site cannot guarantee the accuracy of outside information linked from our site. Teamsters Local 776 All Rights Reserved.