Welcome To Teamsters Local 776
Teamsters Local 776 is the largest Teamsters Local in Pennsylvania. Chartered by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters in 1937, we are located in South-Central PA. Our diverse mix of over 8,500 members work in six different counties.
Mobile App Installation
To begin using the Local 776 Mobile App follow these simple steps:
1. Download the Android or Apple version from the local 776 website via your smartphone browser by selecting the appropriate download button above. Follow the prompts to install the app on your device. If installing on an Apple device select yes to allow push notification messages. Once installed the app will open to the main page.
2. If you are NOT currently a registered user of the Local 776 website and do not receive email messages from Local 776 then select “App Registration” from the menu and complete the form where it says “New User Registration". Existing Local 776 website users can skip this step.
3. That’s it! Once you are a registered user of the App you will receive push notifications from Local 776.
4. Additionally, if you are a registered user of the website and would like to receive employer specific notifications from Local 776 follow these easy steps:
1. This step will only have to be completed one time. Once your App Registration is approved or if you are an Existing Local 776 user, you will need to log in to the app next. Click Member Resources from the main page (Android users will need to select Member Home next) then enter your website username and password in the pop up log in box to log in.
2. After completing this step, you will receive employer specific notifications from Local 776
What's New at IBT 776
On behalf of the Officers, Agents, Staff, and myself, I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving. More people travel for Thanksgiving than any other U.S. holiday. AAA predicts more than 55 million people are expected to head at least 50 miles to their Thanksgiving destination between Wednesday, Nov. 22, and Sunday, Nov. 26. If you are traveling to gather with family and friends during the holiday please be safe.
We all have so much to be thankful for, please find a place in your heart for those less fortunate than us, and help them in any way that you can. When enjoying your holiday dinner; remember the hungry, when enjoying good health; remember the sick, when with family and friends remember the lonely, and lastly, remember our military personnel, many of whom are away from their families and loved ones protecting the rights and liberties that we cherish in our great country.
President, Teamsters Local 776
It's that time of year again, time to get ready for the Local 776 Children's Christmas Party! Again this year the party will be a drive-thru, just to be safe. Full details can be found below
This Thanksgiving when you buy Union, you're supporting good jobs in American communities, jobs that provide living wages and benefits, safe working conditions, and dignity and respect for work. Look for these quality products, produced by Union Members, when preparing for your Thanksgiving feast.
The Union Made Shopping List is also available in the Local 776 App, making it convenient to refer to while shopping.
A new chapter in Local 776 history unfolded on Sunday, November 12, 2023, with the first monthly membership meeting being held in the new Union Hall in Camp Hill. For over seventy years the Jefferson Street building in Harrisburg had been home of Local 776. The age of the building made expansion and modernization cost-prohibitive, and the continual decline of the neighborhood put our employees and Members at risk.
But with time comes change and with that, a new building was purchased earlier this year. On October 23, 2023, Local 776 began operating from the new Union Hall and prepared for the first Membership Meeting on November 12th.
The air was filled with excitement and curiosity as Members began arriving to visit their new Union Hall for the first time. After the meeting, the Dough Heads food truck was on hand providing Members with a sweet treat as they enjoyed each other’s company and remarked about the new Union Hall. With that the turning of the page was complete; a new chapter had begun for Teamsters Local 776.
The lobby of the Hall is clean and crisp, flooded with natural light
The meeting room can be divided into two smaller rooms should the need arise.
Stuffed waffles by the Dough Heads were popular after the meeting.
Good enough to take two!
Teamster Nation News
Teamster News Updated Daily
Follow the link below for Daily Teamster News:
IBT UnionActive Newswire Updated: Nov. 30 (13:14)
James R Hoffa Memorial Scholarship 2024 Teamsters Local 449 2023 Teamsters Local 41 Election Results Teamsters Local 41 The UAW Strike May Have Finally Set Us Up for a General Strike Teamsters Local 355 The UAW Strike May Have Finally Set Us Up for a General Strike Teamsters Local 992 The Biggest Delivery Business in the U.S. is Not UPS or FedEx Teamsters Local 992 The Biggest Delivery Business in the U.S. is Not UPS or FedEx Teamsters Local 355 UnionActive Newswire Join the Newswire!
Updated: Nov. 30 (16:04)
AMFA-Alaska Negotiations Update #14 AMFA November 2023 Union's Public Testimony on Rule Revisions (4 RACs) and to ELC AFSCME Local 132 Southwest Montana Veterans Home Teamsters Local 2 Northport-East Northport School District Transportation Members Secure Long-Term Agreement UPSEU OPEN SEASON QUEENS AREA LOCAL 1022 AMERICAN POSTAL WORKERS UNION AMERICAN POSTAL WORKERS UNION AFL-CIO Vote Notice 11-21-2023 I.B.E.W. Local Union 266 The Rick Smith Show
A daily radio show that focuses on working family issues. Hosted by Rick Smith, a Teamster member from Pennsylvania.
"Where working people come to talk"
Rick also hosts a daily segment on labor history at 2:00 PM
To visit the Rick Smith Show Website follow the link below
This web site is presented for informational purposes only. No endorsements of a corporate entity or any link is intended or implied. Logos and trademarks that appear do so coincidentally with photographic images displayed and remain the property of their rightful owners. Opinions written or linked from this site are those of individuals involved and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the owner and/or operator of this web site. The owner and/or operator of this web site cannot guarantee the accuracy of outside information linked from our site. Teamsters Local 776 All Rights Reserved.